Changes from the previous version:
- Added an integrated shell browser to the program and removed the Add/Remove File/Folder buttons, since the shell features offer more functionality and support easy drag-and-drop operations. You can still drag-and-drop files from outside as well.
- Made some bug fixes that prevented correct operation of the program on 64-bit versions of Windows (mainly alignment issues that I don't know why I introduced in the first place). Now the program works on Windows XP and Windows 7, both 32- and 64-bit versions. (Vista probably works too but I haven't tested it.)
- Added a Read/Write Error Recovery Parameters option in the Recorder menu, allowing you to change your drive's error recovery behavior. (It is not recommended that you change this, but you can now do so if you want.) For drives that are trying to read bad discs, you can use this program to change the Read Retry count to help speed things up in other programs; the results of these options are not limited to ISOBurn.
- A meter showing the amount of disc space used and the discs that can hold the given amount of data.
- Lock-free multithreaded buffer that writes to the disc. I guess making it lock-free doesn't really have much of an effect here but it was interesting to do. :)