Newbie Cuesheet Question?

Jan 7, 2014 at 11:34 PM
Hi,
Thanks for the library. Would it be possible to burn a cuesheet e.g. cue/wav format?
Thanks!
Coordinator
Jan 8, 2014 at 1:36 AM
Hi,

Thanks for using the library. I have not implemented that feature unfortunately -- it should fit nicely into the framework, but you'd need to implement it yourself.
Jan 21, 2014 at 4:51 PM
Hi,
Thanks for the reply. I'm just a newbie. I wouldn't even know where to begin. As far as I know, there isn't one dot.net application that is open source that allows writing a cue sheet /wav or cue/bin format to an cdr. I've written a gui for a cmd line program "cdrecord" which is part of cdrtools in vb.net. It works pretty good, but I was trying to find something different. Would some like this be hard to do? I see that there is a SendCueSheet in the api. Sorry for the newb questions.

PS. If you did buy any chance implement this (would you consider it?), it would be the first of it's kind.

Anyway, Thanks again for the library.
Wyatt
Coordinator
Jan 23, 2014 at 8:35 AM
Hi,

The SendCueSheet command assumes you already know what data to send, but the library has no idea what the correct data should be.
I don't know either, and I have no idea how long this would take to implement, it may be trivial or it may be a major undertaking.
Unfortunately I haven't had that kind of free time for a few years now, and I'm not sure when I will do so again... but I don't expect I will have the time in the near future.
If I do get around to it I'll let you know. Sorry this probably wasn't what you were hoping to hear.